WARNING: these are really good so you should double the recipe
Prepare crumble topping first.
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a bowl combine 2 tbsp of flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Cut in 1 tbsp butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- set aside.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 3 bananas/ mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375 Fairenheit.
- Line muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl beat together bananas, sugar, eggs, and melted butter.
- Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins.
- Sprinkle crumble topping over muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.